We at My Garage by Essex feel so thankful for being a part of this wonderful community and we appreciate all your support that allows us to keep our doors open and our employees working on our regular schedule as we serve you during this difficult time.
This is what we are doing to keep our employees and our customers safe and to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- We are checking the body temperatures of all employees at the beginning and end of the workday to ensure everyone is healthy to continue working.
- All employees have been instructed on how to protect themselves and others (i.e., washing hands frequently, avoiding close contact, cleaning and disinfecting, etc.) per CDC guidelines. Please see this link for more information https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html.
- We have implemented “Sanitary Stations” for the convenience of our customers to disinfect hands, car keys, car door handles, and steering wheels before dropping off keys and or parts.
- We always have and we will continue to use car seat and floor mat covers.
- We are disinfecting all shop door handles, the service counter, the cash register counter, pens, and the credit card machine every hour and immediately after a person leaves our shop.
- We are disinfecting our restrooms after every use.
- We are taking payments over the phone for those who do not want to interact with others.
Please give us a call and schedule an appointment. We’re here for you, so do not fear. Stay safe and healthy, together we will get through it!
Your team at My Garage by Essex